Published Tuesday, 15 June, 2010 by kim
1. Slice the onion, mushroom and garlic and fry in a pan (not a frying pan) with a knob of butter. (Butter adds more flavour.)
2. Add the mixed herbs as the mushrooms and onions soften.
3. Add stock cube, noodles (each block broken roughly into 4) and then cover with water.
4. Add slosh of soy sauce, and frozen mixed veg straight after.
5. Wait until noodles have softened, and veg has cooked and then serve.
This can be served with the stock drained or not. I prefer without, but my bf will use the stock to make a noodle soup. Enjoy!