Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. Boil water and add the spinach leaves to the boiling water.
2. Keep it boiling for two minutes.
3. Drain water and let the leaves cool completely.
4. Till the spinach cools heat oil and fry the paneer cubes and keep aside.
4. Blend the spinach to a fine paste.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seed and let it splutter.
6. Add garlic paste and finely chopped green chillies.
7. Add the blended spinach paste to the vessel and cook on a low flame for some time.
8. Add the fried paneer cubes.
9. Garnish with fresh cream.
10. Yummy palak paneer is ready. Enjoy it with jeera rice or hot roti.
A super quick accompaniment for your rotis
An amazing indian snack, usually enjoyed with beer in india, but can be relished otherwise too!
A protein rich curry... :) :) vegans can use the same by not adding chicken..
Easy and very very tasty!!!
Paneer stuffy-yumm yumm..!!..