Published Saturday, 09 March, 2013 by Rachel
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celsius.
2. Roll the pastry on a floured surface and cut into four 12cm squares then place these squares on a greased baking sheet.
3. Score the squares gently with a knife 1cm in from the edges to make a border.
4. Divide half the pesto evenly between the pastry squares, spreading it inside the border.
5. Cut the tomatoes in half and place these on top. Dot the olives equally on each of the squares.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until puffy and golden.
7. Dot with the remaining pesto whilst hot.
easy ... and lush and tasty! =D
Quick and simple
Really filling and delicious
A winner with all! Tasty hot or cold!
A really quick and tasty dish!