Published Wednesday, 12 February, 2014 by Serena17
1. Peel and boil the potatoes
2. Cook the quorn as instructed on the packet
3. Chop up the onion and pepper into little chunks
4. Drain the potatoes and put them into a large non stick pan (medium temperature)
5. Add butter or a spread and stir with a wooden spoon.
6. Stir in the herbs, onion, pepper, garlic and quorn.
now it's ready to be served!
baked potatoes with boursin, cheddar and leek
easy and tasty
4 Minute Prep!
veggie bolognese sauce, new potatoes and cheese