Published Tuesday, 28 February, 2012 by Mircalla
1. Start off by washing one cup of Quinoa through a mesh strainer - this gets rid of any nasties from the production process
2. Drain and add the Quinoa to a small saucepan
3. Add the cups of water and stock cube
4. Bring to the boil and then turn down heat and simmer
5. Once all the water has evaporated, take off the stove (with a fork, fluff up the Quinoa and make sure there isn't any water left in the saucepan)
Serve with your vegetables, meat or fish of choice! It can be served just like rice!