Published Tuesday, 12 March, 2013 by Sarah
1. Pour half the stock over the onions and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, frozen veg and spices, cook for 4-6 minutes.
3. Add the quorn and the remaining stock and simmer for 10 minutes
4. Remove pan from heat and add the yoghurt and coriander, season with salt and pepper if wished and return to the pan for 5- 10 minutes
5. Serve with rice, naans and chutney on the side
We've posted it before, we'll post it again, because THIS.IS.AWESOME! studentrecipes.com/recipes/healthy/egg-in-a-pepper