1. chop the vegetables into chunky pieces.
2. place on a tray and drizzle with garlic olive oil.
3. Place in the over on a high heat until soft but not crispy.
4. Remove from the oven and crumble over the goat's cheese and add a sprinkling of pine nuts on top.
5. return the veg to the oven until the vegetables are crispy, the pine nuts are toasted and the top of the cheese is golden.
6. Serve and enjoy!
nuts + cheese go well together + trust me, it tastes like heaven =]
A warm goats cheese salad with a sweet honey mustard vinagrette
Great combination and good for all seasons!
Fit combination I'm tellin ya!
Sauteed rosemary mushrooms with goats cheese and tomato salad - for 1