Published Sunday, 23 January, 2011 by Emma
1. Prepare the vegetables:
peal and chop the onion;
slice the mushrooms;
deseed and dice the red pepper;
chop the tomato.
2. Fry the onion in oil until soft.
3. Add the mushrooms and red pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice.
5. Mix the stock powder with the water.
6. Add the stock, peas and curry powder.
7. Simmer for 15 minutes, until the rice is tender.
8. Serve the rice in a bowl and sprinkle the chopped tomato on top.
This savoury rice is great to eat on its own or to put out at parties for everyone to love!
A tasty meal requiring few ingredients
Comfort food with ingredients you probably already have
Simple and tasty savoury pancakes
Quick, Fluffy Microwave Omelet: This microwave omelet is easy to make! https://t.co/mu36IBjspk
Mixed Satays with Peanut Sauce: One of my favorite recipes, bringing from the student campus https://t.co/UfCLv6OJ6p
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi