Published Thursday, 03 October, 2013 by Denna B.
1. Put olive oil in a pan on low heat.
2. Place the portabello on the pan with the smooth part down (not where the stem was).
3. Fill the cap, which is facing up, with either sliced mozzarella or shredded cheese.
4. Cover and allow to cook until mushroom looks juicy and the cheese has melted (about 6-8 minutes)
5. Slice a bun, toast it.
6. Spread pesto on the bun.
7. Compile your sandwich with lettuce, kale or spinach and your cheesy mushroom.
for optional ingredients:
grill coined slices of zucchini in same pan (yay! Less dishes). Place on bun, along with the sundried tomatoes.
This recipe is from a book about Tapas, very simple and delicious
yummy hot jalapeno peppers stuffed with cheese !!
Impressive recipe to show off to your friends!
I dare u to get this recipe
Good way to improve cheap sausages