Published Sunday, 30 September, 2012 by Luke
1. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
2. Strain the rice and let it cool, the rice needs to be cold before carrying on with the recipe.
3. Chop the red pepper and onion in to small cubes.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the pepper and onion.
5. In a bowl beat the egg, folding in air.
6. Pour the egg in to the pan and stir constantly to ensure the egg doesn't form an omelette.
7. Add the rice to the frying pan and stir in the soya sauce and garlic cloves.
8. Finally add the frozen peas and fry until the peas are cooked.
Separately you like fried food and bread, so why don't you try them together instead??
Incredibly tasty rice, perfect as a side or on its own!
It can be done in a rice cooker.
Save Money By Making Rice a Main Meal - Rice Cooker Recipe
Chicken Fajitas Wraps. Cost Saving Recipe!
Noodles in less than 5 mins