Published Sunday, 11 August, 2013 by Aisling Bury
1. Boil the potatoes while preparing the rest of the veg.
2. Once cooked through, take the potatoes off the heat and drain. Put them to one side.
3. Heat some oil in a large pan and once the pan is hot, add the onions. Cook the onions until soft, stirring often.
4. Add the garlic, broccoli, courgette and red pepper.
5. Add curry paste and stir well.
6. After a couple of minutes, add the tomatoes and the curry powder.
7. Add the potatoes and stir again.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Finally taste test! You may want to add more powder and paste.