Published Tuesday, 30 March, 2010 by Angelica
- Peel and cut up the potatoes into small cubes and put them in a pan with a little oil to cook. Stir every two minutes. They'll be ready when you can easily break them with a fork. Avoid making them golden-brown, however.
- Cut up half an onion in relatively decent sized chunks.
- With a pinch of salt, beat the eggs in a bowl and add the onions.
- When the potatoes are ready, add them to the bowl containing the eggs and onoins.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the mixture from the bowl.
- Wait until the mixture has solidified a bit on the bottom, and make sure the tortilla hasn't stuck to the pan.
- Wait for a few minutes until the bottom of the tortilla has solidified enough to be able to turn over and not break, and then turn the tortilla over. You may wish to do this several times.
- Once the tortilla turns a golden-browny colour it is ready.
- Ta-Dah! Perfect tortilla!
If you find the tortilla too plain, you may wish to add seasoning to the potatoes or a fancy sauce to give it a little more flavour!