White Chocolate Truffles!
Tasty truffles in 6 easy to follow steps!
1) melt the chocolate. (either by filling a pan with water and putting the chocolate in a bowl and leaving it to melt, or putting it in the microwave.)
2) take the chocolate off the heat and stir in the cream.
3) leave to cool for 20 min (in the fridge)
4) then stir in the vanilla and leave mix to cool for 1 1/2 hours. (in the fridge)
5) roll into small balls and roll in sprinkles, then place into small cases.
6) enjoy! Store in a air-tight container in the fridge and eat with-in five days!