Yummy Lemon Pie
Quick & easy lemon pie
1) Crush the biscuits into a bowl.
2) Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3) Stir the crushed biscuits & butter together, line with a cake tin and & put in the fridge to chill.
4) Grate the skins off the lemons and put into a bowl.
5) Cut the lemons in half and squeeze out the juice into a seperate bowl
6) Put cream and condensed milk into a large bowl and whisk until firm.
7) Mix in the lemon juice and 3/4 of the lime grating.
8) Cover the biscuit base with mixture and sprinkle the remaining lemon grating on top.